Dog flea control can be done in many ways. The standard stuff is highly toxic so what else can you do? I got your back on this one.
Heaven knows I've written dozens of pages on fleas and I learned how toxic those spot on treatments and pills can be after one of my dogs nearly died many years ago.
While I haven't seen a flea in years, you may not be so lucky.
Healthy dogs don't get fleas so if your dog has them, it's your call to action to improve his health. Then you won't have to worry about killing fleas. While I've used all the things on this short list, the first has been working for my dog for several years now so it's all she needs.
Thousands and thousands of people are still unknowingly poisoning their dogs by using pills and spot on treatments. Few dogs die outright but there are plenty of complaints to the CDC and EPA by owners whose dogs did die.
I had a customer who was trying to figure out why her dog was weak, lethargic and had leg tremors. He was also vomiting a few times a month along with diarrhea.
Classic signs of poisoning!
It's impossible to feed your dog pesticides without causing long term damage.
Something easy you can do is a spray, but until a few months ago I didn't know there was a safe one out there. I don't trust advertisers who misuse words like "natural" and I don't need any anyway.
BUT, I was on the website of a favorite homeopathic vet and saw he recommended one so I checked it out. I looked at their history, their essential oil ingredients and I even emailed them.
They are the real deal and I get no money for promoting them. I simply want you to know about Wondercide. And since it works for mosquitoes too, you can dump the heartworm pesticides as well.