Our FREE Facebook community is a place to come together to share insights, tips, questions, answers and most importantly support one another in the journey to better dog health. Read through the group rules because we enforce these rules for the benefit of our members.
1. Get in the habit now - Use hashtags at the beginning of your posts to help me serve you. There are just 3 to remember:
#QUESTION - Whenever you need to ask something about dog health including food, exercise and current challenges.
#PRAISE = Any wins you are celebrating OR any fellow members you wish to spotlight and celebrate.
#GIVE = Any tips, strategies, lessons or insights you have learned along the road of improving your dog's health.
2. Don't Be A Dick! We are here to support each other. Ask. Share. Win. That's pretty much it. Rude folks will get the boot so be polite.
3. No Self Promotion or Solicitations EVER. We are not here to buy your stuff.
No posting links to your website or
any type of products are allowed.
No affiliate link posting.
Requesting any member to PM you to market to them is rude, rude, rude and you'll be thrown out on your keister.
**Note: This rule does not apply to me since the way I help others is to let them know the best products to buy.
Still, I will only mention products and services when asked and when it's appropriate. This is a community, not a bulletin board.**
4. No ranting. Zippity-doo-dah.
We don't hang out here to get angry or be upset and obviously that's not supportive.
Even if you've lost a dog due to a vaccine or drug. It's awful. It sucks. It's horrific. And it's what made many of us choose this path. While mentioning that it happened could save other's dogs the same fate - ranting doesn't help anyone. (If it did, I'd be up on a podium doing just that.)
5. Do not promote the use of any DOG products. Often these products are substandard or may even be harmful and I simply do not have the time to study the quality of the ingredients; where and how they are manufactured and if they are safe to use.
That is the reason I only use, promote and sell one brand which is human grade, carefully sourced, tested for purity (including no sneaky pesticides) and potency. This is done so finely it's tested all the way down to the equivalent of 1 drop in a swimming pool.
6. Do not ask health questions about your cat. We adore cats but dogs and cats have different systems and different needs.
Share your thoughts and experiences because they are valuable to others.
Be the kind of supportive friend that you want and need on your dog health journey.
Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others.
Remember: We are all here to help each other...so give more than you take, please.
If you've read all the group rules and still want to be a a member,
I look forward to getting to know you